Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Experience Ideas

  • My first idea: Singing Telsa Coils. Here is an example of a singing tesla coil. I would like to make one similar and put on a show!




  • My second idea: A recycling company that takes your recyclable and refines them for you. They will give you back your materials, and charge you minimally. Its like you give them piece of gold jewelry, and they give you back a small gold nugget refined from your jewelry.


  • My third idea: Jam roulette, it's like chat roulette except you jam with people. play music discuss songs and compositions. play music for people. et cetera.


  • My fourth idea is a new way to vote. It would need to be fun and entertaining. There would be live music and the like.


  • My Fifth and final idea: a website like Facebook that doesn't make you waste your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment